- Please show everyone in the channel respect. There will be no personal attacks, quarrels, or bashing of plays. Keep in mind that disagreement is what makes the market work, so having and expressing different views is permitted and encouraged as long as it is done in a professional manner.
- Hyping is absolutely NOT allowed. We take hyping very seriously will not allow it in any form. Hyping a stock will be just cause for a permanent ban.
- We do not allow false or misleading data in our channel. Users who use or channel for illegal use of any kind will be reported to the proper authorities. Our report we will also include any and all information deemed pertinent in identifying the user.
- Please do not use our room to promote another channel room or any business.
- Vulgar language or name calling is not permitted.
- Please limit usage of key words such as, 'fire,' 'heat,' 'important,' 'running' -- These words should only be used when needed.
- Please keep text scrolling to a minimum. All topics such as online brokerages, commission fees, and general questions about trading should be held until after-hours.
- Please do not over-use the color feature. Using color is acceptable to alert other traders of important news or content with great value.
- Please do not conduct any polls during market hours. Polls are fine in after-hours chat.
- Please refrain from questioning users during hours about potential plays -- all plays will be delivered in realtime via the Frontier chatrooms.